Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SiOPAO. . .

 my lover had given me 4 pieces of Siopao which I requested to buy for me. . .
it's really been so long since the last time I ate Siopao, but surprisinlgy, they weren't even so enticing when he handed those to me. . . I just took a lil' bite and then, put it back in the paper bag. . .

anyway, here's the classic of my story. . .

"why didn't you bring your Siopao?" he texted. . .
"i forgot. . ." i replied the next morning.
"well, i guess, those weren't for me, then. . ." i continued.

--Those weren't for me.

or not even meant for me. . . the most hurtful yet meaningful phrase I have ever utter in my whole life!
just like me saying "I'm letting you go. . ." or "I am happy that you've found someone who really deserves you.".
Hard, yes it is! but sometimes, having a thought that some things aren't meant for you, is accepting the fact that you just can't have it all, everything. It's not being a loser or a jerk, but you're just being fair of yourself.
fair enough to accept truth and reality, yeah, it may hurts so bad, but, you know, hurts occur that way. . .

-- no matter how hard you strive for something, if it's not meant for you, it will N'ER EVER be yours, and if it is, then it's BEAUTIFUL!!!





........that's is the result of eating Siopao :>



1 comment:

  1. i will not eat siopao nalang namz. hehehe

    ReplyDelete