Tuesday, March 8, 2011

From the Blogger

 
just recently. . .
you knew, you read, you commented, you even reacted violently [hehe' not to mention those who really fought for/with me 'til I (you know, somehow) fed up!]

this is really really hard, but I decided to just let it go --i meant, let go of you, guys :(
you might start to wonder why I don't have followers anymore. . . I remove you all as my avid followers. . .
deleted my blogs in the prior years of 2009 and 2010, and left some uninteresting blogs of 2010. . .
even your comments and everything, sad, but I need to do it, to do those stuffs to you, guys. . .

thanks for supporting me all the way 
--that even if I almost been kicked-out from my art workshop camp during summer [you knew the reason why :))] i still have you <3
--that even if I almost drowned myself to work [hmmf, and love. hahahah'], you reminded me :)
--that even if I almost lost my life due to my stupid ever allergy, you raised me up. hehehe'
--that even if I almost gave up from inevitable circumstances, you enlightened me:))
--I guess, WORDS are POWERLESS to appreciate and thank you, guys!!!


to my worthless faggot followers -- YOU SUCK!!!


again, to my ever beloved followers, you can still have me in TUMBLR :))
and i still wanna hear everything from you, guys \m/  
whenever you have something to say or whutsoever, puhlease post in my tumblr, not here. . .

P.S.
i am not giving up this blog, there's no way i am giving up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment